Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] GUI default size -- 0.4.99.1

On Sat, 2003-08-09 at 19:12, Joshua Haberman wrote:
> "Failed to register the shell: (null)" in the terminal and
> "Failed to activate the shell: (null)" in a textbox.
>
> >From my limited understanding of bonobo, I would guess that this is
> attributable to the chroot and not having a bonobo-activation server
> running.  Unfortunately I don't know how to remedy this.
I dont know if this is the answer you are looking for, but if you start
gnome-panel from command prompt, before starting rhythmbox from the same
login, you might be able to avoid these bonobo related problems, I wont
be surprised if that fixed your problem about the window size too.
Hope this helps
Spundun