Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] development on 0.7, plans for a 0.6 release

Il gio, 2003-12-18 alle 05:57, Colin Walters ha scritto:
> On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 08:41, Luca Ferretti wrote:
>
> > Yeah. Could you (and people are writing rb code) write a more detailed
> > (long term) schedule? With feature, UI and string freeze just like in
> > GNOME Desktop?
>
> The plan is basically to hack as much as possible before Jan 12th, which
> is the UI and feature freeze.

:-)

> I'd really like to get GStreamer-based
> metadata solid before then.  Tag writing too.

I was working on a more flexible menu () layout and a common|shared UI
for properties windows

BTW feature request: remove the "you can't use rb with event sounds"
issue before 2.6 :-(

I don't think users will like disable a global feature on their desktops
to use a player. Even it's a so good player like rb ;-)

> Make sense?

Yeah.