Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] new mockup

On Sat, 2003-05-10 at 19:18, Jorn Baayen wrote:
> http://nl.linux.org/~jorn/b.png
>
> tried to solve some of the problems..

Still has search in the source area and status at the top :(

I merged in one of Daniel's ideas and came up with the attached shot

The only problem is that i haven't worked out where to put the
meta button. But it does have the following benefits:

* No mental bevel
* Keeps detailed info about current song
* Search on the toolbar
* nice checkboxes for repeat and shuffle. As daniel says,
reduces confusion having both action and toggle buttons. Also
is clearer and saves us toolbar real estate.
* Status on bottom - nicer and lets us have a status bar ala
net-rb.

I think it looks one of the cleanest so far

oh wait, also needs a volume button, damn, I'm too tired,
will post it anyway.

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]