Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] yet another new mockup (meta)

mån 2003-05-12 klockan 18.51 skrev Benjamin Otte:
> On 12 May 2003, Mark wrote:
>
> > Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but I really can't find anything
> > wrong with this. Someone want to check it against the HIG?
> >
> Volume has nothing to do with play/prev/next and therefore shouldn't be
> grouped with those buttons. Besides that volume is a preference.

Volume is not a preference, see earlier mail.

In my mockups the volume button is in different group than the 3 playing
buttons, although next to it - but with a spacing between those two
button groups.

> Show/Hide browser is a preference too and has nothing to do in the middle
> of my window. I'm managing songs in that region of the window, not
> appearance.

It's pretty commonly toggled I think, at least I do that all the time.
(for choosing an album vs. just playing from the album)