Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] yet another new mockup (meta)

On 12 May 2003, Mark wrote:

> Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but I really can't find anything
> wrong with this. Someone want to check it against the HIG?

Volume has nothing to do with play/prev/next and therefore shouldn't be
grouped with those buttons. Besides that volume is a preference.

Show/Hide browser is a preference too and has nothing to do in the middle
of my window. I'm managing songs in that region of the window, not
appearance.

And the slider isn't long enough.

So there :p

Benjamin