Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] yet another new mockup (meta)

> The downside of it is, that it adds some visual noise:
> http://server204.serverflex.de/Screenshots/rhythmbox-meta2.png
> I'm undecided weither I like this better or not.

This totally gets my vote. The hide/reveal arrow just makes so much
sense for the browser. And I've changed my mind about the meta-button,
If we can pull off having text in it then this is a major advantage.

Maybe I'm not looking hard enough, but I really can't find anything
wrong with this. Someone want to check it against the HIG?

MArk