Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] yet another new mockup (meta)

Yet another new mockup:

http://nl.linux.org/~jorn/d.png

New:
- no more action button (which even was outside of the source area,
which just occured to me was a pretty bad thing - burn to cd - burn what
to cd? the currently playing song? (thats what it was next to))
- instead there is a 'show browser' checkbox, purpose immediately clear
in the source area (probably useful for playlists too, especially
'vplaylists')
- since we might want to be able to burn albums to cd too, a burn to cd
button only in playlist sources wouldnt make sense
- 'status'bar at the bottom
- smaller search entry
- shuffle button with label to make it clearer
- no repeat button (not necessary I think..)