[Rhythmbox-devel] moving closer to 0.6.0

Hi everyone,

So we're getting closer to 0.6.0.  School has been taking up too much of
my time, but bugfixes have been kind of trickling in.

There's still a ton of stuff I want do, such as extend the automatic
playlist selections, but I'm kind of tempted to just put that kind of
thing off for 0.6.1 or later.

The one last feature I *do* want to land for 0.6.0 is to have the
display jump to recently added songs (bug #122672).  Also having CD
burning would be very nice, but if it doesn't happen soon I have no
problem with waiting till 0.6.1 or whenever Ross gets to it :)

Yann is working on the drag and drop bits, which we also should try hard
to fix for 0.6.0, or at the very least just make dnd from nautilus to
the library work.

So can anyone think of any other major showstoppers?

This is a digitally signed message part