Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Patches for amd64 build

On Sat, 2004-07-10 at 08:05, Colin Walters wrote:

> This is actually what G_GUINT64_FORMAT is for.  I changed it to use that.

Ah, nice of them to provide this.

> I applied your patch with these changes, thanks!  BTW, the mailing list
> is usually ok, but patches like this are best in Bugzilla so they don't
> get lost.

Sweet, I'll keep that in mind. I'm now working on a bunch of extra corba
methods, specifically aimed at making it easy to provide full rb control
for daemons listening for IR devices. Basically I'm adding volume
control (including updating the UI), seeking and iconifying.

I norticed that to corba stuff in 0.9.x has changed a lot (rather, it
seemed to be missing), anything there that I should be prepared for ?

eskil
---