Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Helping with ipod support

Christophe Fergeau wrote:

Great ;)
To make things clear, writing support in libitunesdb works (it's code
from gtkpod that I refactored, so it's even mostly tested). The only
thing I didn't test after modifying that code is playlist
reading/writing (it's on my TODO list for some day).
The main thing to do is to get rhythmbox to use this libitunesdb instead
of the current copied and pasted code (this should be pretty easy I
think) and to do add the hooks to write songs to the iPod in Rhythmbox
UI.

Christophe

Okay, great. I've got everything pulled and building and I'm getting to work.

-Adam