Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] column resizing weirdness

On Sat, 2004-03-20 at 16:26, John Russell wrote:
> So what do you think Colin?  Can we ditch the rb_tree_view?

A lot of the arguments against rb_tree_view are persuasive.  But the
horizontal scrollbar just looks so ugly :)

Ultimately though I think it is what we'll have to do.  I think Benjamin
is right about being able to reorder the columns making up for things a
lot.  So I'll work on doing that, and we can drop rb_tree_view.

This is a digitally signed message part