[Rhythmbox-devel] Removing files from the library

Hi all!
I have my collection of music on an vfat partion mounted on /mnt/mp3
I use it via a symlink in my homedir, /home/ernstp/Musik -> /mnt/mp3/Musik

Now, this gives two problems.
The first on is that you can get two copies of all songs, one copy has
the /mnt/mp3 path and the other copy of the exactly same file in the
library has the /home/ernstp path.
Is this to consider as a bug, or should I just avoid it now that I
know about it?

The second problem was that once when I configured my kernel
differently, /mnt/mp3 wasn't mounted at boot. No problem for me, but
Rhythmbox quickly removed every file in my library, with no hope of
restoring it (ratings, play count, etc..) or my playlists!
I suggest that.. (sorry) this should be more like iTunes? When you try
to play a file that doesn't exist where it should, it asks you to find
it or remove it.
Anyway, something to perevent what happened to me.

Running Rhythmbox 0.8.5 !

Greetings
Ernst