Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Interface ideas

On Sun, 2005-04-17 at 13:13 +0200, Michi wrote:
> On 4/17/05, Michi <michael monreal gmail com> wrote:
> > need to try something in the gimp now
> http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~monreal/gnome/rb7.png

Hi, guys!

WARNING: This is neither an opinion not an interesting suggestion.

As long as you are posting new mock-ups (gladed or gimped, I don't
mind), I'm falling in love with Rhythmbox, again.

You are proposing to turn a really interesting and helpful application
into a totally and completely rocking application. I love free software!

Thanks a lot,
albert...