Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Interface ideas

Le lundi 18 avril 2005 à 23:34 +0200, Oliver Lemke a écrit :

> I don't care about the songs after I listened to them through the queue.
> So, my queue list will grow larger and larger. I would find it very
> annoying if I had to remove the songs piling up there manually. And just
> leaving them in there forever is messy. Think of a few hundred old songs
> in the queue and you want to use the scrollbar to scroll through the ten
> songs you have just added. :-(

Yeah, in my mind the view would always be centered around the last
played song, so you don't have to care too much about old songs if you
don't want to.
Hundreds of songs piling up is indeed not that useful ;) Actually, now I
understand why iTunes 'party mix' mode lists that last 10 or 20 played
songs and not 0 or all already played songs... I wouldn't be surprised
if they had that discussion too at Apple ;)

> Now here's at least one. :-)

Thanks!! :)