Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Play Queue Bounty

And an UI suggestion - I like the way the "ugly" mockups look when
everything is collapsed and the "less ugly" mockups when the queue is
expanded. Would it be possible to combine the two, so they would be on
a single line when collapsed, but when expanded, the Hide Queue would
be above the queue window and the Show Browser would be below the
queue? Kind of like the way Netscape 4 toolbars worked.

Also, I just noticed that when you pick a song from the queue by
double clicking it, the next button doesn't work anymore and Rhythmbox
just waits when it reaches the end of the song. Maybe when a song is
doubleclicked in the queue, it should go to the top first and then get
played.
-