Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] My Rhythmbox Hacking ToDo

On Fri, 2005-03-25 at 17:06 +0100, GCZ wrote:
> Please, add a column 'date' to the browser (date the song/album was
> released). That's such an obvious feature, and it's still missing!

[Goes away and checks] Okay then, it doesn't do that... I hadn't
actually looked, but I'd assumed that Rhythmbox would be able to do
that. I'll add it to my list of things to do

> Also, the criteria 'date of addition to the library' for creating smart
> playlists would be great. Sometimes I don't have the time to listen to
> every album I've just purchased in a row, and I tend to forget some of them.

Another one that quite a few people. You could possible use playcount=0
(which isn't there either).

How about I just make it "Add every available (and some not yet
available) field as automatic playlist critera".

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"Never be afraid to tell the world who you are." -- Anonymous