[Rhythmbox-devel] make -jN compile problem

Hi list,

I noticed that compiling with make -jN raised a compilation error in the current CVS.
It's not a big issue (it's just that the CPU load tops at 50% with HT-enabled CPUs when not using -jN).
It may well come from my own system setup (debian).
For further information, I also noticed that it's the dbus part that is responsible for this (removing --enable-bus makes -j3 work)

Christophe.