Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Cannot insert two podcasts

Matej Cepl scripst:
> when trying to insert either of these two podcasts
> (http://www2.rozhlas.cz/podcast/podcast_porady.php?p_po=3182 or
> http://www2.rozhlas.cz/podcast/podcast_porady.php?p_po=1979) rhythmbox
> just does nothing -- nothing shows up, when trying to update all podcasts
> nothing shows up in the file list. Output of rhythmbox --debug when I
> tried to do this is on http://matej.ceplovi.cz/tmp/rhythmbox-log.txt

The episodes in that feed are missing their post date. I've changed cvs
so that it will add them, and set the post-date to the time that we
first see them.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"This array has no size, and that's bad" -- MPW C error message