Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] easytag can't read RB edited tags

On Thu, Dec 28, 2006 at 01:42:35PM +1100, James Doc Livingston wrote:
> Supporting multi-values tags is something that everyone agrees would be
> good, but it has never quite reached the top of the todo-pile for any of the
> core developers. There are some ideas and notes written down at
> http://live.gnome.org/Rhythmbox/MetadataPlans, but I'm not sure when it will
> get done.

I've been working on this a bit lately.  I've currently got the metadata
backend changes working, making metadata values available as a
GValueArray (potentially containing multiple values) as well as a single
GValue.  Once I combine this with a few other metadata backend changes,
I'll put a patch somewhere.