Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] GUI mockup... let's get this sorted once and for all

> I've taken some time to create a simple mockup in the Gimp to show you
> what I mean. You'll find it at
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/gazam/116038333/ and you can see, by
> hovering over the image there, that I've put some notes on the image
> about stuff I've changed in it. Once you've read them, click on the 'all
> sizes' link above it to see it at it's proper scale to get a better
> look.

I didn't notice this before I updated my CVS version, but I too think
the text should be left out of the Play button.

Perhaps it makes sense for those that have choosen "text besides
icons" in the Gnome preference "Menu and Toolbar Preferences" ?

I have set GTK+ to use "Icons only" in for all toolbars, so for me it
doesn't look right to have the Play text in the icon.