Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] play queue

On Sun, 2006-10-15 at 15:28 +0300, Dmitry Golubev wrote:
> is there any reason why play queue can not be enhanced to include both replay
> and shuffle features, so i can for example cycle one song.

If we let shuffle affect the play queue, should it just follow the main
shuffle/repeat settings?

If so, what happens if you want to play a few tracks in order before
reverting to playing randomly from your library. That's something I use
a fair bit, when I feel like listening to a certain song, or at parties
when people want to queue up a few things.

If not, how should it be controlled?

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
Never meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will pee on
your computer.