[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox DAAP troubles

Hello,

I have a DAAP server that serves music to my network.  I seem to be having trouble playing using Rhythmbox on my Fedora Core 6 setup.  I can connect to the server and it lists my music just fine, however, when I try to play I get an error "Playback Error: Could not open resource for reading."

I am able to connect and play using Banshee and itunes (on a different XP box), so I'm pretty sure the problem isn't on the server's side.

Do you have any ideas as to why Rhythmbox won't play?

Thanks for your help.
Nate