[Rhythmbox-devel] feature request disable songs

I'd also like to request a feature to manually disable/enable songs by checkmark as iTunes allows you too. I've got xmas songs and comedy stuff and some bad songs that I don't want played on shuffle. Otherwise good work.

Thanks,
Bradley Peters

"Rhythmbox-devel] iPod Support and feature request: disable songs

Karsten Schmiedecke
Mon, 12 Feb 2007 00:06:38 -0800

Hi List,

on another note, this morning, my RBAlarm Clock stumbled across Bryan
Adams - Something about Christmas Time. Granted, there's snow outside (I
live in Berlin), but I don't like to listen to christmas music in
February. So I modified my automatic playlist (I love auto-pl) to not
include songs with "christmas" in the title, which is kinda complicated,
I think. There used to be (don't know if still is) a checkbox next to
songs in iTunes, disabling or enabling playing those songs. I do have an
automatic playlist containing all my Christmas music, so I could open
that up and Ctrl-click on the checkbox to disable all christmas music
until the end of November or something..."