[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox hangs 15 seconds after opening

Hi,

I am very new to Linux, Ubuntu and Rhythmbox. The first time I opened
the program, I built a music database by pointing it at my music
collection on my server. There were a couple errors that I recall, but I
corrected those and it seemed to work fine.

Now, however, whenever I open the program it works fine for 15 seconds,
and then hangs no matter what I am trying to do with it. Have tried
complete reinstall.

Any trouble shooting ideas? How do I delete the database?

Many thanks,
Darren