[Rhythmbox-devel] Stop tooltips from showing up

Hi folks,

I really like rhythmbox and use it quite a lot. There is only one
feature that I find annoying and can't figure out how to get rid of
it. If rhythmbox is iconified on the system tray notification area and
one song ends and a new one starts a tooltip type of message comes up
with the title of the newly played song. This is very annoying, at
least to me :) I just would like to have rhythmbox keep playing in the
background without getting in my way.

Is it possible to get rid of these tooltips? BTW when the rhythmbox
window is open, these tooltips don't show up which is good thing, I'd
like to have the same thing when rhythmbox is on the system tray
notification area.

Cheers,
Daniel