Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Stop tooltips from showing up

Hello Daniel,

On Sun, Feb 03, 2008 at 12:19:58PM -0800, Daniel Fetchinson wrote:
> I really like rhythmbox and use it quite a lot. There is only one
> feature that I find annoying and can't figure out how to get rid of
> it. If rhythmbox is iconified on the system tray notification area and
> one song ends and a new one starts a tooltip type of message comes up
> with the title of the newly played song. This is very annoying, at
> least to me :) I just would like to have rhythmbox keep playing in the
> background without getting in my way.

The ideas of the notifications is to tell you when a track (and which)
is played when you cannot see this _because_ the interface is hidden.
While I like these notifications, I can imagine that someone does not
like it.  You can disable them by clicking with the right mouse button
on the notification icon and then on "Show notifications".

Regards,
Paul

--
PhD Student @ Eindhoven                     | email: paul luon net
University of Technology, The Netherlands   | JID: paul luon net