Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Post-Amarok questions: related songs and auto-scoring

On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 17:54:24 +0200, Marcin Kasperski wrote
> - easy access to songs related to the currently playing song (other
>   songs from the same album, other songs by the same singer). My
> usage  scenario is: I mostly listen to random songs (in rhythmbox
> this  means shuffle mode on on whole collection), but often I decide
> I'd  like to listen to more songs of the current artist. In amarok I
> see  his albums on the left, I can right-click some album and
> enqueue it  to the playlist.  Is rhythmbox able to do sth similar?

Ctl-j will make sure the browser is on the song you're listening to and then
right click on it and you'll see menu options for Browse This
{Genre,Artists,Album}.

--
Jason Bodnar
jason shakabuku org