[Rhythmbox-devel] Post-Amarok questions: related songs and auto-scoring

I recently jumped from KDE to Gnome (KDE4 is not to my liking), so I
try using rhythmbox instead of amarok. I mostly miss two functions of
amarok, so I'd like to ask whether they are available somehow (maybe
by some plugins?):

- easy access to songs related to the currently playing song (other
  songs from the same album, other songs by the same singer). My usage
  scenario is: I mostly listen to random songs (in rhythmbox this
  means shuffle mode on on whole collection), but often I decide I'd
  like to listen to more songs of the current artist. In amarok I see
  his albums on the left, I can right-click some album and enqueue it
  to the playlist.  Is rhythmbox able to do sth similar?

- automatical scoring (songs are automatically scored according to my
  listening habits, if I listen the song to the end, its score
  increases, if I jump to the next song or stop after few seconds its
  score lowers, ratios are accumulated (multiplied?) when I get the
  same song multiple times. That's fantastic feature, after some time
  I have my songs nicely scored without any effort.
  Again: does anything similar exists for rhythmbox?