Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Feature request; close to tray

I couldn't find anything specific to tray behavior in my RB preferences so I
think the only thing I have set is (or in this case) unset is Show Music
Player when I right click on the tray icon. With that, if I left click on the
tray icon it brings up RB. Right clicking again hides RB. To quit I either
left click on the tray icon and click the X in RB to close the window or right
click on the tray icon and select quit.

Seems like that's the behavior you want. Not sure why yours isn't the same.

Jason

On Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:11:21 -0400, Brett Alton wrote

--
Jason Bodnar
jason shakabuku org