Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rythymbox-client playlist control

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 06:12:31PM +1000, Myk Dowling wrote:
> Is there any chance that the rythymbox-client program can have commands
> added to switch to an internal playlist? The lack of this one feature is
> keeping me tied to using xmms, since I haven't been able to find any
> other program that will allow me to change playlists via crontab.

I assume you imply that these playlist is already there?
Yes, I think it is useful to tell RB to switch to a certain source
instead of URI/track just like it would have done when you
double-clicked on a source.
Why not something like: rhythmbox-client --source ?

Paul

--
PhD Student @ Eindhoven                     | email: paul luon net
University of Technology, The Netherlands   | JID: paul luon net