[Rhythmbox-devel] Various Artists

Hello,

Just like to say what a fantastic job you guys are doing, and with Gnome in general. Im using Ubuntu but have always preffered Gnome over other Window managers.

I was just wondering if you were considering "Various Artists" support in Rythmbox; a bit like Amarok has. I have a serveral CD's that are made up from all different artists and it makes the music collection in Rythmbox clutter because of the vast amount of different artist. I was just interested if there were any blueprints of implementing anything like this?

Unfortunately I don't have enough programming skills to make a plug-in myself, but I'm guessing one of easiest ways to do it is to look to see which folder the songs are stored in, and from that you can work out if its a compilation album or not.

Anyway it was just an idea

Keep up the excellent work!

Kind regards

Ben