[Rhythmbox-devel] Local CDDB from freedb

To whom it may concern

I have recently set up a local CDDB database from freedb.org to service both my PC an those on our LAN.  I am using cddbd from freedb.org to handle the requests from clients.  Everything is working fine with the cddb server and windows PC's on the network they can use their software to get the cd tracks.  However, I have been trying to configure Rhythmbox to contact my local cddb, but with no luck.  Could you give me any advice as to who I can accomplish this - how to configure Rhythmbox to contact 127.0.0.1 on port 8880?

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Armand

University of the Free State: This message and its contents are subject to a disclaimer.
Please refer to  http://www.ufs.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.

Universiteit van die Vrystaat:
Hierdie boodskap en sy inhoud is aan 'n vrywaringsklousule onderhewig.
Volledige besonderhede is by http://www.ufs.ac.za/vrywaring  beskikbaar.