Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [Libre-fm] scrobble free 0.3 released

On Thu, 2009-06-04 at 20:35 +0200, giopas wrote:
> I've just come back and I've seen that in the ScrobbleFree plugin
> window my usernames were not set.
>
> I tried to insert them again, but I've received the following error:
>         (rhythmbox:3726): Rhythmbox-WARNING **: Unable to grab media
>         player keys: Could not get owner of name
>         'org.gnome.SettingsDaemon': no such name

This makes me think you're running RB when ssh'ed into another box or
sudo'ed as someone else, basically from outside of the GNOME/X session
you're actually using RB in, or something similarly non-standard. Is
that the case? How are you launching it?

Do your other RB settings, like the library location, get saved in gconf
okay?

/Mike

--
⎊ Michael Gratton. "Mea navis aëricumbens anguillis abundat."
⎈ <http://web.vee.net/>