[Rhythmbox-devel] Plugins for gpodder, streamtuner?

Hello

rhythmbox is my favorite music player. I use it everyday but my useflow
can be a bit bumpy! Here is my story:

1) I use gpodder to manage my podcast selection, about 25 audio-only,
and I use rhythmbox as the player. The interoperability could be improved
by a plugin so I can browse and play the gpodder podcasts through the
rhythmbox interface.

Currently I cannot play a podcast until I add it to the rhythmbox library.

2) I use streamtuner for internet radio but unless I add the radio
station to rhythmbox it won't play. Again, a plugin?

I am not sure how involved those plugins would be or if it could be
implemented by plugins. Maybe a summer of code project?

Zoho