Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Python Plugin-LED Cube Visualizations

On Mon, May 04, 2009 at 04:29:23PM -0700, EmbeddedMicro wrote:

> I have a general idea of what I need to do but I need to know how to get to
> the pipeline clock. Anyone know how? I need something equivalent to this but
> in python and for Rhythmbox.
>
> sync_clock = gst_pipeline_get_clock (GST_PIPELINE (bin));
> bin is a pipeline.

In general, element.get_clock() works as long as the element is in a running
pipeline.  This currently doesn't work in rhythmbox when crossfading is
enabled, but that's a bug I'll probably try to fix some time soon.  It does
work when crossfading is disabled.