Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] [SOLVED] Why `rhythmbox-client --enqueue <file>` works only if <file> is already present in library ?

Hi Seemanta!

By the way, my nautilus plugin(right-click and add to Play Queue plugin) is working now ;-). Do let me know if you need it and I shall mail it across. Don't want to spam everyone by sending it unsolicited.

I think that your plugin can be of some interest for a lot of users. I'd suggest you to file a bug in order to keep it available to everyone.

regards,
Seemanta

enjoy, ;)
giopas