Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] releasing 0.12.6 soon

Hi Jonathan,

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 3:57 AM, Jonathan Matthew <jonathan d14n org> wrote:
I'm going to release rhythmbox 0.12.6 in about a week. Here's a prerelease:

 http://www.gnome.org/~jmatthew/rhythmbox-0.12.5.91.tar.bz2

Thank you, very much!

I am trying to compile it on my Debian box, but I can not see the new Context pane and the Ipod/podcast sync plugins.

As usual, I think I messed a bit with packaging options. However I could not find Context pane plugin in rhythmbox-0.12.5.91/plugins.

Here below you can find the results of ./autogen.sh:

configure: Rhythmbox was configured with the following options:
configure: ** Tree database is enabled
configure: ** Multimedia keys support is enabled
configure:    MusicBrainz support is disabled
configure: ** iPod integration enabled
configure:    MTP integration disabled
configure:    CD burning support disabled
configure:    DAAP (music sharing) support is disabled
configure:    libnotify support is disabled
configure:    GUdev support disabled
configure:    Python plugin support disabled
configure:    Vala plugin support disabled
configure:    gnome-keyring support disabled
configure: ** FM radio support enabled
configure: ** iTunes detection browser plugin (for podcasts) enabled
configure: End options
Now type `make' to compile rhythmbox

Are these features been included in this tarball preview? Can you post a quick feature-oriented changelog, please?

Please test and report any problems you encounter.

As soon as I'll figure how to solve these issues, I will!

Have a nice day!

giopas
(the worst rhythmbox tester, ever! :) )