[Rhythmbox-devel] multitrack files (cue sheets)

Hi,

What the status of multitrack file support in Rhythmbox? This is a
feature I waiting for a long time (and I bet it's not only for me but
for everyone having lossless audio in their collection), but it still
not there.
I've heard that the problem of implementing is the lack of support
such files in GStreamer. Is this still actual?
Do we have a chance to see this feature implemented as a workaround in
case if GStreamer don't care about such files?

--
Thanks,
Volodymyr