Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Newbie here;

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 8:27 AM, Jeffrey David Morris
<jeffreydavidmorris yahoo com> wrote:

> Linux 2.6.38, Ubuntu 11.04, Gnome 2.32.1 -
>
> Inquire 1, (?) > Could not open the file /tmp/LATEST-IS-0.12.8.
>
> gedit has not been able to detect the character encoding.
> Please check that you are not trying to open a binary file.
> Select a character encoding from the menu and try again.

I'm not sure what question you are trying to ask here. You downloaded
the 0.12.8 source tarball and are trying to open it in gedit?  Why?
What are you trying to do?

> Another thing, why, with left hand side, Radio feature, you no have list of music? What, all you out there, just come out with (stuff) half blank, and make up as ya go along? Whew, sigh, whatever unto humanity. It's just . . . whew, whatever . . . even then when I did do, say, di.fm, nothing, just nothing. Whatever . . .

I can't make much sense of this at all. You want a history of the
tracks played by a radio stream? That might be a good idea but no one
has implemented it so it doesn't exist yet.