Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] insert web radio . rhythmbox

Please make sure that you use 'Reply to All' on mailing list messages,
so that everyone can see your post. I can't answer your second question,
but someone else on the list might be able to.

I have added the list back to the CC and included your full message so
others can read it.

--
Calvin Walton <calvin walton kepstin ca>
Homepage: http://www.kepstin.ca/