Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Suggestions

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 2:03 AM, Bart Genuit <b a g genuit student tue nl> wrote:
Thanks for thinking along, guys! I'm not really a programmer myself (I'm only familiar with matlab). But I'm planning to learn C the coming year, so then I might be of more use. But I'll take a look at the code anyway to see if I can make something out of it.
In any case I'll donate to GNOME foundation. How nice that you can 'adopt a hacker' and get a thank you postcard :-) Donating made fun.

I don't think we have a matlab plugin library for rhythmbox :-)  But you should be able to write rhythmbox plugins using a number of other languages like python and vala as well as C.

sri