Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] add a different mp3 column and sort on it

On Thu, 2011-03-17 at 12:45 -0700, Dennis Gearon wrote:
> Is there any script or pkg for ubuntu that gets all the dependencies?
>
> I'm finding quite a few missing or old versions when trying to compile
> it on an up to date ubuntu system (64bit Lucid).

Your best bet is probably to install Rhythmbox from this PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~webupd8team/+archive/rhythmbox
(Instructions are on the page, it's pretty simple).

That will get you version 0.13.1 of Rhythmbox on Lucid, along with any
required dependency updates.

--
Calvin Walton <calvin walton kepstin ca>