[Rhythmbox-devel] dbus interfaces

Hi,

I have some problems with rhythmbox since the last update of Ubuntu, and I wonder if you have some informations about that.
- First, rhythmbox is now at version 2.90.1 while, according to your website, the latest version is 0.13.3.
- Many dbus interfaces of rhythmbox have disapeared. In fact, all of them except the Shell interface.

Did you heard about these things. If so, what workaround do you suggest to control Rhythmbox using dbus. Formerly, I was using the Player interface.

Best regards,

Matthieu Charbonnier.