Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] get current playing song

Your best bet is to look at other plugins that use or get filenames and/or folder names.

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 9:15 AM, sh <gekannt yandex ru> wrote:
hello! I want to get current name and author of current playing song by rhythmbox. how can I get it? I expect that you say exactly which function in c/c++  or python I should call to get info about it. I looked documentation... but there are too many info. I'll be thankful you for any tips.