[Rhythmbox-devel] Feature request - filter by folder

Hi,

I've been using Amarok as my music player for quite some time and with
Fedora 16 I notices that Rhythembox has improved a lot. So I thought
to switch to Rhythembox which comes default with GNOME. Thanks for all
the contributors.

The feature request is that, enabling order by folder. At the moment
it supports filter by Artists, Albums, and Titles. How about adding
Folder also there. It will allow the users to filter the files
according to the folder they reside in.

--
Best Regards,

Kalpa Pathum Welivitigoda