[Rhythmbox-devel] Plugin to easily choose pulseaudio sinks

Has anyone heard of a plugin that creates a dropdown in rhythmbox that lets the user easily choose sinks from pulse audio?

What I'm thinking is: Instead of going into PulseAudio Volume Control and choosing (for example) your airport express or your local speakers, you can choose these items in rhythmbox.

If not, anyone know where I could start writing a python plugin for this?