Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] db.entry_get changes for plugins

Thanks, for the pointer.

Everything is now working correctly except the config UI which I'm not
so worried about yet. In relation to this thread, if anyone is having
trouble SETTING properties instead of just reading them i used this
code:

entry.__setattr__('LOCATION', 'file:///etc/etc/etc/etc.mp3')

I'd forgotten how awesome the python console was in rhythmbox. :)
I'll add the gtk3 version to the thirdparty plugins list when I have
made sure everything is working properly.