[Rhythmbox-devel] A question about interfacing with an iphone

Hello Developers

Hello. I am a happy Linux user, I have been for many years. I use Ubuntu as my only OS for about 7 or 8 yrs. Today I bought a new iphone 5c , because it is an excellent phone. So, I am concerned about not being able to get iTunes, because iTunes needs to run on a desktop, and I am being told that I need iTunes to do OS updates to my new iphone and to buy music from the iTunes store. Can Rhythmbox interface with iphone in any way ? Can you give me any ideas at all about this ? I will appreciate any answers and advice from you.

Thank you.

--
Eddie Colon
Raleigh,NC