Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Chromecast plugin development.

On Wed, 2015-07-15 at 11:42 -0300, Martín Aguilar wrote:
Hello there. I would like to cast my music stream to a Chromecast on
my TV.
I want to know if this is actually possible, or otherwise if it is
achievable and/or someone is working on it.

Isn't Chromecast able to use UPnP/DLNA? I think there's a Rhythmbox
plugin for that.

DAAP is also available, but I'm not sure if there's support for that in
Chromecast.

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson