[Rhythmbox-devel] Rhythmbox for MS Windows

Hello,

I was looking through some forums, but I only found information that mention that Rhythmbox isn't yet available for MS Windows. Thus, I was wondering if you guys have released already a version of Rhythmbox for Windows. If so, where could I find the packages to install it. If not, are you guys planning at all on releasing a Windows version of Rhythmbox. Thank you for you time.

Jose Orozco